Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How will the story go on?

I think the story will go on like Jonas mentions: every day more differences between his and the other people from his community. Maybe he will feel little bit afraid, but I think because of the differences he will feel more self-confident.  He mentioned that his different eyes have a “Depth” and because of that he felt self-conscious (p.23 ll.25-30).
Finally when it will be December and Jonas will pass the ‘Ceremony of Twelve’, it could be that his assignment will be something special. He will be the Receiver of the Memory, because we all have read the blurb. :D
I think at first Jonas will be afraid, because he doesn’t know what he has to do as ‘The Receiver of the Memory’. But finally, I think, he will like the job, because it gives him a special place/position  in the community.
Hope you guys like my idea, how will the book go on.

3 comments:

  1. I really agree! I think Jonas will be someone interesting and special, because...he is the main character ;D
    No...well, I wanted to write something like this, too, and now I will do something else, but if I can forget this point, I will really like your idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, reading the blub already takes a lot of the suspense... unfortunately. But I don't know exactly what a "Receiver of Memory" is - does he keep album of photos or is he like a video recorder? Strange concept - a Receiver as a human being, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete